Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Why don't you take a seat...

No, I'm not Chris Hansen. Although if you're reading this online, odds are you are a pedophile, or so my grandmom says.  Yet despite her senile warnings, I have decided to share my random thoughts online in this blog.
Truth is, I'm a recent college graduate who is currently unemployed and with more time on my hands than you can waste on a computer without a WoW membership.  So I'm just going to spout off the random musings that cross my mind on a daily basis. 
The name of the blog is apt.  I have been described on numerous occassions as the dumbest smart person and the smartest dumb person (the distinction depends largely on how badly I've wronged you in the past I suppose).  Anyways, my life has provided entertainment to my friends and roommates and I guess I want that to continue.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment